---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zainab Abueljebain <zjebain@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: Baba YOUSEF 2
To: leen borno <leen.95@gmail.com>
Cc: Haifa'a <yalema49@hotmail.com>, Hisham Abueljebain <hamza81@yahoo.com>, Hala Khalaf <shagcouture@gmail.com>, Yousef Abueljebain <yousefamneh.ajebain@blogger.com>, Yasmeen Hammad <yasmeeno55@gmail.com>, Faisal Abueljebain <fboy_98@hotmail.com>, Leen Hammad <leenhammad@hotmail.com>, Hala Khalaf <hdmelch@gmail.com>, Nizar Alawamlah <nizar.m.alawamleh@gmail.com>, Razi Alawamlah <ra8200@hotmail.com>, Mohammad Abueljebain <mo@abueljebain.com>, Tariq Khalaf <overlife@hotmail.com>, Muhammad Khalaf <mokhalaf@hotmail.com>, Amal Abueljebain <amal700@aol.com>, Maya Hammad <mayizzle@hotmail.com>, Khaled Abueljebain <khaled@pifss.gov.kw>, Nawal Alawamleh <nawala99@gmail.com>
Ok here is the email again, I have corrected Baba Yousef's email address because it used to be sent back as wrong address I found the spelling error and corrected it. So let us start from now.
From: Zainab Abueljebain <zjebain@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: Baba YOUSEF 2
To: leen borno <leen.95@gmail.com>
Cc: Haifa'a <yalema49@hotmail.com>, Hisham Abueljebain <hamza81@yahoo.com>, Hala Khalaf <shagcouture@gmail.com>, Yousef Abueljebain <yousefamneh.ajebain@blogger.com>, Yasmeen Hammad <yasmeeno55@gmail.com>, Faisal Abueljebain <fboy_98@hotmail.com>, Leen Hammad <leenhammad@hotmail.com>, Hala Khalaf <hdmelch@gmail.com>, Nizar Alawamlah <nizar.m.alawamleh@gmail.com>, Razi Alawamlah <ra8200@hotmail.com>, Mohammad Abueljebain <mo@abueljebain.com>, Tariq Khalaf <overlife@hotmail.com>, Muhammad Khalaf <mokhalaf@hotmail.com>, Amal Abueljebain <amal700@aol.com>, Maya Hammad <mayizzle@hotmail.com>, Khaled Abueljebain <khaled@pifss.gov.kw>, Nawal Alawamleh <nawala99@gmail.com>
Ok here is the email again, I have corrected Baba Yousef's email address because it used to be sent back as wrong address I found the spelling error and corrected it. So let us start from now.
By the way Foofoo I have read Al Muzzamel 41 times and made the du3aa for Mama. Please make du3aa again and again. Foofoo Al Muzzamel is much shorter than Yaseen and is doable within one hour.
Can anybody please someone who had received Amal's story send it to me because I did not receive till now.
Love you all
On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 12:46 PM, leen borno <leen.95@gmail.com> wrote:
Omggggg
These words moved me andtouched me to my core Thats the smell i miss from q8&ahmadi when we used to nushtoof
::"would yshtofoo the porch with lots of water at that time of day and then yemsa7ouha and, OMG, I can still smell the breeze that comes out of that water when in sinks in the dirt right across from where she would sit. A heavenly earthy breeze that would heal the souls. The natural cool breeze was intensified with the lovely smell."
Zainab Abueljebain Alawamleh
678-366-0044
678-907-2224
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق